A few reminders and follow-ups as we approach the end of the semester:
- The glossary write-up is due. Today. Refresh your memory of the instructions here. As soon as I have them all, I can compile a complete glossary from the semester.
- As you prepare for the final exam, remember to review the notes from our discussion about preparing for and writing this essay exam. Remember also that you can ask questions/answer questions/make comments in the comments section.
- I posted instructions for the Project #4 cover letter. Please write this post so I can take your ideas into account as I re-read your work.
- Many of the Project #3 posts did not have Works Cited lists–without them I can only assume that you either didn’t do any research, or that you used sources without giving them proper credit. If you add your Works Cited lists, I can take that into account as I finalize the grades for Project #3.
- If we had discussed your plans to revise one or more of your projects this semester, would you remind me by sending me the link to the revised version? I have several, but before I return them on Monday, I would like to have everyone’s accounted for and graded.
- I’m really excited to see your finished altered-book projects. Remember that we’ll take lots of pictures of them and of you with them on Monday in COMD 1100.
- If you would like additional feedback on any of your work, we can schedule a meeting.
- Good luck with all of your work! You can do it!