This semester, the learning community will collaborate on a number of field trips and projects. More information will be posted as it the schedule is confirmed.
If you are under 18 years old, you will need a permission slip to attend these field trips. Please be sure to talk to Prof. Spevack and Prof. Rosen to make sure you can participate in these opportunities.
- Suggested for First Saturday (free in the evening): Brooklyn Museum
- October 21, 2015
- Location: 647 Fulton Street
- Directions: We will walk as a class to BRIC
- Exhibit: Handmade Abstract
Examples of previous field trips:
- Center for Book Arts
- Rubin Museum of Art
- Gallery at BRIC House
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Date: November 10, 2014
- Location: 128 Pierrepont St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Directions: Walk up Tillary Street, take a left on Clinton Street, right on to Pierrepont Street.
- Exhibit: Map archives in the Othmer Library