Urban Artifacts: Phase 4

Doing this Urban Artifact project, it was something new. I didn’t know what stable or ambiguous was. From this project, I learned about what ambiguous figures and stable figures were and how I can make these two figures using the objects we found outside on the streets. What I could have done better in this project was spending more time in sketching the stable figures. I kind of had a hard time with the stable figure and figuring out if the sketches looked like they were stable. But from critiquing, I got a lot of helpful feedback on my project on how I can make it better. From what I learned about ambiguous and stable figures, I would be able to use those techniques and ideas in the next project we have.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *