My final project consisted of 2 hours work time total. One hour for the ambiguous image and 1 hour for the stable one. Compared to phase 2, this phase of the project required much more detail and focus, in order to achieve a clean, final product. However, both take considerable time, and the illustrations especially, took more work time to complete. I tried to express as much a clear distinction between ambiguity and stable as possible, as seen in the final product. I also made a slight change to the ambiguous image, where i added some extra detail to make the negative and positive space more balanced.