PM Announcements and Reminders

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!

Just a few reminders. Make sure that you have access to your homework and classwork on the Ways of seeing Openlab site. Don’t forget to post your assignments and comment on your classmates’ work as well. It is important that you maintain a clean, and organized ePortfolio with all your work. If you are having any trouble posting something, please feel free to contact me. Also, make sure that you are prepared to work in class on Wednesday.

For those of you who have access to your City Tech e-mail, please shoot me an email so that I have it. Its important to check and use your Student e-mail often to know important announcements and events happening on campus.

Student life and Development created a Guidebook App for students who have androids or iPhones. The App is called Guidebook and it’s a blue icon. It’s very useful for new City Tech Students to help them answer any question they might have.

The National Society of Leadership and Success is hosting a Potluck to all City Tech students every Tuesday starting September 29th. Save the date! More information will be displayed soon. Stay tuned!

I wanted to take the time to thank those students who came down to Student Government’s Meet and Greet. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. Its fairly important to know who your SGA staff is so that if you ever have problems in school, you know where they are. I always tell my students to get involved in school in order to have better opportunities. The SGA team is doing a great job this year and are located in room G400. 

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor day. There are no classes scheduled for tomorrow. And again, if you guys have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time. I also have available hours if you would like to speak in person. Look out for us, N506, @citytechlearningcommunities!

Lovely weekend to you all.