Project #2: Location

Swarovskijpg
Swarovski

I chose Swarovski to be my location. My walk started from our college, New York City Technology College on 300 Jay St Brooklyn, NY 11201. As you turn right you will see a working construction on the right. You keep going straight and there is a family court and Starbucks where most of people get their morning coffee. When you look carefully, each buildings are structured differently. Some are made in glass, and others are made in bricks. You will see on your right hand side, our usual A, C, and F train transportation service, where students and New York citizen use. When you see a clear view from all the clustered scaffolding, you will see Buffalo Boss wings & things store. Yum! You will turn to your left from Jay St to Fulton St, then you will see GAP outlet store near the corner. When you go straight, you will be begin to see many outlet stores such as, Macy’s, Banana Republic, H&M, Tj Max, etc. You will a so see a college called, ASA college. Finally you will arrive to an open area and if you see the right side of the side walk, you will see the location of Swarovski.

It says in the map that walking takes about 10 minutes, however I believe it depends on how fast you walk. It took me about 15 min, because I walked in my pace and I stood in one place for few minutes to capture the image of the location.

Swarovski
Swarovski