My name is Nadia Douglas.  I consider myself to be a no- none-sense person.  I like honest people.  I get along with people fine.  I try to make the people around me laugh and to be comfortable.

Seven ago I graduated with my Associates Degree in Computer Technology and Networking.  After having my daughter who is now 3 yrs old, I have not  returned to college..  Three years passed by  and I have not done anything pertaining to my school.  I have decided to complete my degree so that I can get a little raise in my salary, on my present job.

I work as an Assistant Teacher in an Educational Center/ Dare Care.   I teach children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old.  I use to work in the infant department at another center of the same company  of job, but was moved to working with the older children.

Children are amazing.¬† You learn of a lot of different personalities¬† and traits each child has.¬† Each child is unique in his or her own way.¬† Hopefully in the near future, I might move on to teach older¬† children.¬† I am presently working on some of my teaching credentials on the side of my “CST”- Computer System Technology major.

I read things that interest me such as the newspapers, christian books, Novels and flyers.  Working as an Assistant Teacher in my school can be influential because there are a number of different things that  I can learn on a daily basis and a number of things I have to keep in mind to do in order to fulfill ASC and Department  of Health standardize rules and regulations; even the Department of Education.