My name is Nadia Douglas.  I consider myself to be a no- none-sense person.  I like honest people.  I get along with people fine.  I try to make the people around me laugh and to be comfortable.

Seven ago I graduated with my Associates Degree in Computer Technology and Networking.  After having my daughter who is now 3 yrs old, I have not  returned to college..  Three years passed by  and I have not done anything pertaining to my school.  I have decided to complete my degree so that I can get a little raise in my salary, on my present job.

I work as an Assistant Teacher in an Educational Center/ Dare Care.   I teach children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old.  I use to work in the infant department at another center of the same company  of job, but was moved to working with the older children.

Children are amazing.  You learn of a lot of different personalities  and traits each child has.  Each child is unique in his or her own way.  Hopefully in the near future, I might move on to teach older  children.  I am presently working on some of my teaching credentials on the side of my “CST”- Computer System Technology major.

I read things that interest me such as the newspapers, christian books, Novels and flyers.  Working as an Assistant Teacher in my school can be influential because there are a number of different things that  I can learn on a daily basis and a number of things I have to keep in mind to do in order to fulfill ASC and Department  of Health standardize rules and regulations; even the Department of Education.