I’ve watched many movies and shows and read many books and articles that I’ve enjoyed and some that have even influenced me.
-Good Girls= has taught me what a mother should never do no matter how much you’re struggling financially.
-Degrassi Next Generation- This show is one of the only shows I’ve watched that relates to teenagers. I loved this show growing up and now Drake who is on the show an is now a famous rapper made a music video with the cast called I’m upset.
One of my all time favorite books is Willow by Julia Hoban- this book has helped me when I was going through a hard time.
Stop Googling. Let’s Talk. an article by Sherry Turkle has inspired me because now when i have a conversation with them i never use my phone out of respect and expect the same back.
Macbeth by William Shakespeare.
The girl who fell from the sky by Heids W.Durrow
12 years a slave.
Crazy rice asian.
Marvels the punisher.
Kolay Olmayacak by Sezen Asku.
Callin you by Outlandish.
Kalbimin Tel Sahsbine by Irem Derici.
The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank
The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling
The impossible directed by Juan Antonio Bayona
No escape directed by John Eric Dowdle
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters By Rick Riordan
2) Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief By Rick Riordan
3) Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days By Jeff Kinney
4) Frankenstein By Mary Shelley
5) The Metamorphosis By Franz Kafka
1) Iron man 1 Director: Jon Favreau
2) Captain America Civil War Directors: Joe Russo and Anthony Russo
3) Avengers: Infinity War Directors: Joe Russo and Anthony Russo
4) Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Director: Christopher Nolan
5) Deadpool 1 Director : Tim Miller
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
Before Happiness by Shawn Achor
Beautiful Boy directed by Felix Van Groeningen
The Bucket List directed by Rob Reiner
Life Itself directed by Dan Fogelman
Little Miss Sunshine directed by Valerie Faris and Johnathan Dayton
Somewhere Over the Rainbow written by Yip Harburg sung by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
Rise Up written and performed by Andra Day
Somewhere Only We Know written and performed by the band Keane
The Night We Met written by Ben Schneider performed by Lord Huron
The self portrait I think this list makes is that I like to listen, read and watch things that are made to make you feel something. If it’s sad I’ll cry if it’s meant to teach you something I’ll learn. Overall most of these are about being stuck somewhere in life and someone you love helping you out or finding it in yourself to overcome whatever is keeping you down. Paints a sad but inspiring picture.
- The Karate Kid by John G. Aveldsen
- RoboCop by Paul Verhoeven
- Baywatch by Seth Gordon
1. The Pearl by John Steinbeck
2. A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
1. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
2. Hall of Fame by William, The Script
1. Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith
2. Jealous by Labrinth
3. Impossible by Shontelle
2. The Equalizer
3. The Pursuit of Happyness
1. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid