To make a 20oz Tropical Kick you will need:
- 3 Pineapple pieces (see below for prep sizes)
- 1 piece of Ginger, approx. 1 inch (use the length of the tip of your finger to middle knuckle as reference)
- 1 Apple , medium size
- Watermelon as needed (see below for prep sizes)
- 1 Spotify Playlist (To players Taste)
- 1 Nutrifaster Juicer Machine ( if you don’t have one, any juicer machine is okay)
- 1 Juice pusher (to push hard produce)
- 2 32oz measurement cups
- 1 Cutting board
- 1 Utility Knife
- 1 Chef Knife
- Water as needed ( to clean and rinse the machine)
- Cut the ends off using your chef knife and cutting board.
- By creating a flat surface you can now stand the melon and safely cut around it. Use the fruit’s natural curve to cut down the rind.
- Once “peeled” you then cut the watermelon once more in half horizontally. Separate the halves and using one, cut into 1/8th strip pieces.
- Repeat step 3 with the other half.
- Store and date the prepped watermelon later use.
- Using your chef knife cut both ends off. Now that you have a flat steady surface, stand the pineapple and proceed to cutting off the hard exterior from top to bottom.
- Cut the fruit in half horizontally. Now you have 2 equal pineapple sections. Separate the halves.
- Using one section, follow to cut down vertical into 1/2. Turn 180° and cut down again. You should have fourths.
- Cut each fourth in half. You should end up with eighths.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the other half pineapple section.
- Set 3 pieces aside for juicing
- Store and date the rest for later use.
- Make sure the nutrifaster is plugged. Turn on and rinse through once with a cup of water. This is to assure its clean on the inside.
- Start juicing the pineapple.
- Using your utility knife cut the apple in half, then using the flat surface, cut again in half.
- Juice the apple pieces with the ginger to maximize juice from the root produce.
- Use the juice pusher to help pass the harder produce.
- End with watermelon pieces as needed to reach 20oz. Watermelon amount may vary due to naturally high water content.
- Serve in a cup and enjoy !
Leave a Reply