Serves at least one person
- A passionate desire to have people feel beautiful and confident (1 GALLON)
- A canvas (8×11)
- Steady hand
- Skill/technique (1 HALF GALLON)
- Patience (1 CUP)
- Set of brushes (at least 7)
- Beauty Blender
- Eyelashes (optional)
- Prep the face with any moisturizer or primer, then you want to conceal the eyelids as a base and blend it using a beauty blender.
- Next, you want to set the eyes with any setting powder, then start blending in eyeshadow with a light hand. Add eyeliner and mascara. Eyelashes if you wish.
- After eyes, you move onto the face, put foundation on skin and blend all the product in.
- Add concealer under eyes, chin, forehead, and blend that in as well.
- After applying the concealer you have to set it so no creases appear, using a setting powder apply it in the same areas.
- Now, use the bronzer to contour, apply it starting diagonal from your ear and blend it back and forth using a blending brush.
- After contouring, you highlight. Apply the highlighter right above your cheekbone.
- Now, fill in your eyebrows using an eyebrow brush and eyebrow product (gel powder, opt.)
- Now you can apply lipstick of your choice.
- Use a setting spray to set your makeup in place and your done!