Sound Visualization Mashup: Phase 4

Over the last few days, this project was actually one of the most toughest challenges I’ve ever done and I’m actually very glad for putting my effort in this project. I had quite fun, I’ve learned a lot, but not just the animation process but also get to experience the power of photoshop and how’s it like to stay up late up to 8:00 pm to proceed my project. At first, when we all started the animation process, I was very confused and did not know anything about photoshop nor the process of animation. The good side is that I am a fast learner and I had something special in mind before we started and I had it all planned. However, I was expecting some complicated things during my project which is trying to sync all the figure with the music, time consuming, and finding out the piano melody from a suggestion of a partner. I feel so relief and accomplished for my successful project, everything turned out great and good to go. Although, they say that this is just basic animation work and I assuming this is a level for amateurs but I wanted to take a big step forward, break the borderline with my imagination. The more creative I want my animation to be the more complicated the work will be and I accepted it as a challenge. What  I could’ve done better is to make the design better for the animation and I could used one of my short mix song saved on my phone so I could actually work on two songs.

Phase 1 

Phase 2 

Phase 3