Sound Visualization Mashup: Phase 3

Mashup

For the animation, its 10 seconds long of moving all the parts of the images. At first, this was quite difficult mainly because I want sure how to compose the images. One can be turning, another sliding to the right or left, another becoming bigger, some fading and some not. All of this was playing around with throughout the project. While it was difficult to choose in the end I am satisfied with how it came out along that I picked 1 song for staccato and kept the song for legato, once the songs where in place it becomes more clearer how I would enjoy the pieces to move around and when. Overall hours worked was 5 hours.

3 Replies to “Sound Visualization Mashup: Phase 3”

1. Besides making the staccato song louder you could adjust the speed of one of the songs so that its easier to differentiate which song represents which illustration.

2. I like that your animation fits well with the song but like @Air said one of the song’s speed is fast, the one with the guitar and it makes me focus on that song instead of both.

3. It’s quite interesting see all the thumbnails flying at all directions and its quite fitting for a rock metallic music for sure. However, adding the piano clip actually interrupts the whole theme of the video and makes it feel uncomfortable to express between the music and animation. I’m not saying that you need to sync the song or be a music this is just my opinion. I think you put a lot of effort on the animation and besides it’s very creative.