In class on Thursday, 9/26, we agreed that everyone would post a complete draft of Project #2 by the end of the day on Tuesday. You should each:
- write a post, using the category ENG 1101 Project #2 and the tag complete draft
- include your complete draft in that post! That means it includes
- your introductory paragraph (written in the voice of the interviewer)
- the avatar question and your answer
- the other 4 questions you’ve chosen and your answers
- (it’s up to you how to order the 5 questions and answers)
- images you want to include, in the same kind of way that our sample interview included images
- After the Tuesday end-of-day deadline for posts, start commenting!
- respond to at least 2 classmates
- let them know what is working well, what seems unclear or incomplete, or any other ideas you have for their final revision
- help classmates incorporate any new vocabulary you’ve learned in either ENG 1101 or COMD 1100 (or other COMD courses) if you see a way to fit it in!
- Questions for me? Ask them here as a comment.
I’m really looking forward to reading these drafts! We’re almost done with Project #2!