- the act or process of composing specifically : arrangement into specific proportion or relation and especially into artistic form
- the placement or arrangement of visual elements or ‘ingredients’ in a work of art, as distinct from the subject. It can also be thought of as the organization of the elements of art according to the principles of art.
- one who professes and practices an imaginative art
- a person skilled in one of the fine arts
- a skilled performer
An artist is a person engaged in an activity related to creating art, practicing the arts, or demonstrating an art. The common usage in both everyday speech and academic discourse is a practitioner in the visual arts only
(Pablo Picasso,Frida Kahlo,Jim Carrey,Beyoncé,Kanye west,will smith,Denzel washignton..Etc)
- the conscious use of skill and creative imagination especially in the production of aesthetic objects
- a diverse range of human activities in creating visual, auditory or performing artifacts (artworks), expressing the author’s imaginative, conceptual ideas, or technical skill, intended to be appreciated for their beauty or emotional power.
Art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance.
- a technique (such as the combining of sound, video, and text) for expressing ideas (as in communication, entertainment, or art) in which several media are employed something
- also something(such as software) using or facilitating such a technique
Multimedia is content that uses a combination of different content forms such as text, audio, images, animations, video and interactive content. Multimedia contrasts with media that use only rudimentary computer displays such as text-only or traditional forms of printed or hand-produced material.
using straight or curved lines in designs or outlines
or relating to art based on simple geometric shapes (such as straight lines, circles, or squares)
Rhythm – (Noun)
Definition 1: is a principle of design that suggests movement or action.
(Rhythm) is usually achieved through repetition of lines, shapes, colors, and more. It creates a visual tempo in artworks and provides a path for the viewer’s eye to follow.It is important because (Rhythm) allows your designs to develop an overall consistency that makes it easier for your customers to understand. Once the brain recognizes the pattern in the (rhythm), it can relax and better comprehend the rest of the design.
Mood – (Noun) Art is intrinsically emotional.
Whether deliberate or not, there is a particular mood set by each individual work.
Through color, theme, style, concept and approach, artists create a unique emotional response in their audience; happiness, calm, sadness, and anger all created purely via visual cues.
It’s truly fascinating to explore the way art can affect you upon first impression.
7 Elements of Art – All art, whether two-dimensional like a painting or three-dimensional like a sculpture, contains one or more of the seven elements of art. These elements are:
They are the basic building blocks of making art.
Pigment – (Noun)
Definition 1: Is a material that changes the color of reflected or transmitted light as the result of wavelength-selective absorption.
Definition 2: A substance that imparts black or white or a color to other materials
// (Pigment) Finely powdered color material which produces the color of any medium. Made either from natural substances or synthetically, pigment becomes paint, ink, or dye when mixed with oil, water or another fluid (also called vehicle).
Definition 1: Art. any one of a group of related colors that are near each other on the color wheel, a circular chart that shows gradations of color:
// Red, orange, and yellow are analogous colors.
Word is also compared to complementary color
(Also called Analogous Hue