Just a reminder that the Student Show is coming up.
I need to submit your work by Thursday (tomorrow!). I’m planning to showcase your Project #3 animations, which were due this past Monday.
If you didn’t submit your work on Monday, please bring your animated gifs or psds to class on a flash drive.
And please don’t forget your color supplies! 🙂
Great work on COMD 1100 Project 1! Please come to class prepared to work on Project #2. Check the class site to see what’s due and which materials are needed for class.
- Project #1 Deliver: Update the written reflection in your Curious Artifacts post to include feedback from the critique.
- If you haven’t already, leave at least one comment on a fellow classmates’ Curious Artifacts post. Review Providing Feedback for guidelines.
- Important: You will receive your grade via a private comment on your post. Make sure your work is submitted correctly.
- Take the Project #1 Quiz.
- Complete the Thumbnail Pattern Squares exercise while listening to your favorite piece of music.
- Visual Library: Post an image that best represents your favorite piece of music or song. Include the artist/composer, song title, and a link, if possible, to your favorite piece of music or song.
Hello all! Project #1 is due tomorrow at the start of class. Looking forward to seeing your finished work.
Please note, it’s better to submit an incomplete project than a late project. If you turn in and present your work on time, you will have the opportunity to rework and improve your grade.
See you soon!
- PROJECT #1 is DUE for critique!
- Points are deducted for late submissions and missed critiques.
- Follow the Submitting Your Work guidelines and include the project-specific details found under Project #1 Deliver. We will use the class blog to present work during the critique.
- Leave at least one comment on a fellow classmates’ Curious Artifacts post. Review Providing Feedback for specific guidelines.
Review the COMD1100 site to make sure you have completed the homework and are prepared with the required materials for Monday’s class. Contact me with questions.
Homework Due on Monday
- Rework your thumbnail sketches and bring your refined sketch to class.
- IMPORTANT! Come prepared with the required materials (see list below) to COMPLETE your inked compositions in class.
- Visual Library: Contribute an image of an advertisement or brand that demonstrates Stable Figure/Ground.
Materials needed for MONDAY’S CLASS
Don’t forget to check the COMD1100 site to see what’s due and which materials are needed for working in class. Hint: bring your mind map and three “curiosity artifacts.” 🙂