1. Today in society the techniques and solutions used to aid in the well being of clients who were in distress is different now. Back then people with dissabilities were given to the king, the king would protect them and provide them with what they needed. But also they had different ways in healing some illnesses. For example, people with mental illness were thought to have a demon in them. Therefore they would drill a hole in their heads “to let the evil out”.
2. The evolution of humans wellbeing services from the middle ages to the present day was from not being well developed to know being proffesionals. Indtitutes like the orphanage and the church provided aid for those people in need under their beliefs. The hospitals were also in charge of taking in people and giving them were to stay and providr the with food. They would try to find a doloution for many illnesses but due to lack of training or gaining knowlege. This is the difference now, today human service workers have to study and gain a degree or experience to be s pro
3. Obama-cares mission is to aid the well being of Americas. Obama-cares does this by giving people this health care that many people couldn’t afford. As Obama-care is affordable it is able to put peoples health as a priority any protect them from any sickness.
4. Philosophies were promoted to aid in the well being of clients and society by individualism, lassaiez-faire and social darwinism. Individualism showed people how to take responsibility to their actions in life and how to work hard for what they want. Laissez-fair is The concept were an individual can help and maintain themselves with the least government help possible. Also social Darwinism is the belief of the survival of the fittest, therefore the weak will die or fail while the fittest will survive and progress.
5. The mental health movement promoted the well being of clients/society. This is because as clinical psychology developed, it gave the people a more effective treatments to their illnesses. This promoted the well being of clients and society because it shows interest in better educating themselves to improve treatments. This led them to providing clients with better service which promotes well being to the individual.
6. The human service movement promoted the well being of clients and society. This is because The community took in their hands to so better training in order to better aid more clients.
7. Entitled benefits like Medicare, Medicaid and welfare promotes the well being of individuals and society. This is because it gives a boost to people since these benefits are affordable. For example Welfare helps provide aid for the poor and it can help them get a job.
8. Legislation promotes the well being of individuals and society. This is because it provides clients with their prescription of their treatment. Different laws were passed allowing patients with Medicare to get better services including prescription drug benefits.