1. The client empowerment model for change effectively impacts a clients well-being status by identifying the needs of the individual, determining how to meet the needs,working with other networks for possible assistance, setting up goals and objectives to be reached and identifying any barriers that must be overcome. A professional can implement such things in counseling by giving the client the right, and the role to be in charge of his or her continuous success.
2. A community based agency’s missions and goals promotes well-being and happiness for their clients because it communicates the purpose or role of the agency that can be beneficial for the client.
3. The agency’s organizational chart promotes well-being through the chain of command because it is significant to know the people who work in the departments needed. It sets structure and layers of authority. Identifying the different services they may represent to provide the proper care and or treatment necessary for the client.
4. The referral process is utilized in relating directly to the interaction between other workers, making use of the network. When seeking services for the client the worker can rely on other professionals to locate the needed services. Resulting in the success of the delivery of services.
5. An informal network can aid in the referral and well-being goals because it actually provides the link between the client and the service. The cooperation between the two would result in effective referral, such as family and friends to provide needed support.
6. Documentation and paper work requirements aid in the well-being of the client because it is used when transmitting information about the client to the new service because that will allow the agency to properly plan the correct services.
7. Stress and “burn out” of the worker can impact the clients well-being because the worker isn’t able to provide the best service. Resulting in a poor work performance that wouldn’t help better the client.
8. Professional development activities can impact the well-being of the worker and service delivery to the client because then their work performance and ideas continually modify. Its a positive approach to address the challenges of work. They get positive reinforcements and support.
9. A human service worker can utilize client empowerment as a tool in the well-being of a client because its a team of professionals and others to work build skills to facilitate their own change.