- Searched “buying a violin” on Google because i’ve always used google and i felt comfortable doing it again knowing id find what i am looking for.
- Clicked on “https://www.violinist.com/wiki/buying/” titled “Everything You Need to Know About Buying a Violin.” because i thought it might give me advice on what i need to look for depending on my needs.
- I did not stay on the page long as i only skimmed to look for keywords that would let me know i was on the right page. The page was good but didn’t give me enough information as i was hoping it would.
- 4. I went back to google and clicked on “https://www.connollymusic.com/stringovation/5-tips-buying-violin” titled “5 Tips for Buying a Violin” hoping it would be a better link because it would go straight to the point rather than giving me a scenario with a backstory.
- 5. I stayed longer on this page as i was right because the page gave me all i needed quicky with accurate information that i would relate to. There was no excess information that i did not need and it got straight to the point.