Becoming a college student

The moment I realized that I had finished high school I was already on to college. At first I wasn’t sure if I was going to college but I wanted my education to be more of an inspiration for a career in the future.

For my first week into this new college life,I have seen that you would meet people, speak to them,and probably never talk to them again but I believe that everyone wants their own space too. Sometimes it’s not hard to make just one friend. However the first week wasn’t that difficult to get by, it seemed rather easy too. As long as I remember what I was told about the elevators or how bathroom were in different odd or even floors but not for both genders as a heads up on my new student day before my classes start officially. I had started to get used to the place and even explore the floors to know where was what. Many classmates had already become friends with others so quickly because they had things in common or probably know each other from their old school or middle school.

College is a lot different from what I thought it would be even though it did remind me of high school but in a different environment that’s not the same. In my foundation drawing class everyone would give their option on what they thought was to be worked on or give a clear understanding on what they had their thoughts set up on. It would turn out to be a good help since sometimes others would use some vocabulary we probably now hearing or we didn’t understand at all before. 

Overall, I think college is still fun and a very new welcoming community where I’ll probably be friends with someone that will be popular or famous person in their career.