December 19, 2016
LAST DAY! All work is due!
- PROJECT #6
- Phase 1-4 (posted to the Class Blog)
- Bring Proportional Color Inventory and Final Freestudy (to turn in)
- Review the class outlines for Class 1-29, Vocabulary, all six Project guidelines, and Understanding Your Grade.
- Materials Needed:
- a portfolio to take your work home.
Discussion / Critique
- Hang up your Proportional Color Inventory and Final Freestudy
- Check out this site: https://deardesignstudent.com/
- Turn in all work that has not been graded including all parts of Project #6 and any make up/reworked projects.
- Make sure your blog posts have all required content from Projects 1-6.
- Grades will be posted by December 28th.
- Collect your previously graded work today.
- Check this website and your City Tech email to find out when to pickup Projects #5 and #6.
- Take a field trip once a week and PLAY & CREATE everyday.
- Please keep in touch!