During this project, I learned about the roles that grayscale can play in bringing a composition together. While I was searching for pictures to use for this project, I saw many different choices so I was a little overwhelmed at first, even though I managed to make the choices I needed.
Taking apart those pictures and putting them back together as something completely different was the next task that I found challenging during this project. I felt like the results that I could have had with the pictures I had were limited, but I cast that thought aside and continued with what I thought to be fitting for the project.
On the third phase of this project, I felt that I had a significantly easier time moving through this project. I wasn’t sure if it was because I was already accustomed to the medium we were using, which was Adobe Photoshop, or if it was because it was similar to one of the tasks we had earlier in the project. Either way, I feel that I performed better in this phase compared to the others.