3rd Question And answer

Do you prefer working by yourself or in a group environment?

This is a tough question to answer because while I do enjoy working with other people. At the same time I find it hard to rely on a group of people to actually do the work assigned as a group on time and be willing to function in 1 cohesive manner. Essentially what I’m saying is I prefer working in a group environment (kinda have to with the major we are in), but majority of the time things push me more towards working by myself.

Now this question can be very situational based cause different situations call for different responses/solutions. But working by yourself helps you to focus more and you hold yourself more accountable for your work and what you do. But can be detrimental in the fact that you would have anyone to really get help/advice from because it be only you doing the work. And you can say that, that’s a benefit for working in a group is that you have others to help you. Which at the same time can be a downside cause then since it’s a group one person may slack off and leave it to the group to do their work.