- Class 1 – Date: Wednesday 10/28/20 – Intro to next project >> The One Club: 2021 Young Ones Brief ‘ Design Programs & Branding.’ Zoom video chat from 2:30-5:00PM
- Class 2 – Date Friday 10/30/20 – Get Out Vote Campaign DUE. Complete Final Campaign in class presentations. Zoom video chat from 2:30-5:00PM
- Meeting Information: Details for how to join the Zoom call will be emailed to you. Please email me if you do not receive this information.
- You CAN watch the movie ‘Helvetica‘ through the CityTech Library via Kanopy. You will need to login with your CUNY id. (>> https://citytech.kanopy.com/video/helvetica-2)
To-Do Before Class
- See last weeks lecture: Lecture&Lessons/Lecture6 >> AIGA GOTV Gallery
- View and comment on this new discussion post >> Student Posts/Discussion Posts/Discussion: Your Process?
- View discussion post: read and watch the additional posted links about Voting 2020>> Student Posts/Discussion Posts/ Discussion: Voting 2020
- Review Week 9 Agenda and make sure you watch related videos from Kimba’s designer presentation on Georgia Lupi >> Assignment 3 Giorgia Lupi
Topic & Agenda
Class 1 – In class (Weds 10/28/20):
- Introduction to next major project, Project 2: The One Club: 2021 Young Ones
- Branding Lecture – Lecture&Lessons/Lecture6 >> Lecture 5: Design Programs & Branding
- Review revised posters. Edit according to feedback and build out the rest of your campaign (see activities below).
- See Final Project Grading Rubric Check List: COMD2400-GradingRubricDownload
Class 2 – In class (Friday 10/30/20):
- Designer Presentation: Matteo Bologna by Jamarri Taylor.
- In class presentations of GOTV Campaign (Save final work as PDF into class Dropbox folder – make a new folder with your name on it: Assignment5-CampaignFINAL)
- Sign Up if you have not already done so. Each of you will be asked to create a five-ten minute presentation of a noted designer: >>Activities/Projects&Assignments/Assignment3
- DUE: Wed 10/30/20 FINAL Get Out the Vote Campaign:
- Revised campaign according to in-class feedback
- Expanded campaign to include: 4×6 Rectangular Postcard and defined Social media campaign squares
- Save final work as PDF into class Dropbox folder – make a new folder with your name on it: Assignment5-CampaignFINAL)
- Read Chapter 8