- Class 1 – Date: Wednesday 11/4/20 – Project 2 Open Business ‘Design Programs & Branding.’ Zoom video chat from 2:30-5:00PM
- Class 2 – Date Friday 11/6/20 – Project 2 Open Business Research: target audience (community) & strategy. Zoom video chat from 3:00-5:00PM
- We will be wrapping up Project 1. Make sure you have saved you final PDFs for the Get Out the Vote Campaign in this Dropbox folder – make a new folder with your name on it: Assignment5-CampaignFINAL)
Topic & Agenda
Class 1 – In class (Weds 11/4/20):
- Introduction to next major project, Project 2 >> Activities/Projects&Assignments/Project 2: Open Business
- Branding Lecture – Lecture&Lessons/Lecture5 >> Lecture 5: Design Programs & Branding
- Cultivating creativity — Brainstorming, concepts and ideation. Concept Mapping (mind map) & white boarding ideas — to help visualize the connections between concepts and ideas. Objective is to organize thoughts and discover new relationships, ideas or concepts.
- Pum Lefebure is a co-founder and chief creative officer of Design Army® in Washington, DC. “Lefebure breaks down creating the creation of the Hong Kong Ballet campaign, design, music, choreography, and thinking on your feet!” — One Club’s Creative Perspective
Class 2 – In class (Friday 11/6/20):
- Designer Presentation: Matteo Bologna by Jamarri Taylor.
- Developing copy and headlines. Develop a title for the project exploring three different styles:
- Developing Copy – Lecture&Lessons/Lecture7 >> Lecture7:Developing Headline/Taglines
- Alliteration: tongue twister
- List of three
- Contrasting Pair
- Stage 1 DUE 11/6/20 Research: target audience (community) & strategy. Brainstorm creative strategy: mind map.