At the end of this project I really learned how to work on focal points and how it could really have an impact on your work. I wanted the focal points to be the mouth and facial expression/eyes , this is because in my opinion anger canΒ  be identified with just those things.At first my goal was to accomplish the mood anger with just the eyebrows but after feedback I realized that it was a bit confusing so I wanted the mouth and eyebrows to work hand in hand.I also experimented a lot more which I did not do last project , so I corrected my mistake.Just like my drafts I had a bit of trouble creating my mood while having movement,focal point, and grey scale all in tact.

This entry was posted in Step 5 - Deliver on by .

About MattC

I am currently pursuing a BFA degree and throughout these years I plan on consuming as much knowledge as I can on designing. Most importantly I would like to better my skills and hopefully master the art of communicating visually. I have been working on photoshop and similar editing programs for around 5 years. I am a late novice in Premiere Pro and After Effects. I love photo bashing, photomanipulation and I am entering the world of drawing which is very tedious. I have done work for rappers/ hip hop artists and also small brands. Here is where you can find my current work that I come up with in my free time: β€”β€”β€”https://www.instagram.com/koansage/ β€”β€” At some point I will create a website that adheres to my work

8 thoughts on “

1. Angela

I really like the way you broke up the pieces for your face. The ripped pieces of paper also add to your mood anger and the grey scale is well done as well.

2. Angela

3. Angela

4. Angela

5. Angela

6. Angela

7. Angela

8. Klarissa G.

I think your project looks really cool and I like the distortion cause it goes with your mood. I think the eye / eyebrow area could have had more color contrast, but I think the darkness goes well with the mood too. And i think your grayscale is fun and creative!