The mood that I chose was anger , when I think of anger I always relate the eyebrows centering in with a slant , eyelids covering eyes more,also clenched jaw for bottling up anger, and screaming when releasing.Also this does not have to do with facial expressions but the way we act when angry is reckless which is what I tried to recreate in my collage.While creating my drafts I had a few ideas and tasks in mind,first one was to prioritize the mood “anger” in the piece. The next was to be abstract and creative.In the first collage I tried going for anger mostly through the eyebrows and on top, the mouth piece was to convey bubbling up anger.My second piece was where I tried to incorporate more ripping to the overall image, but I had trouble with movement (for most).The last draft I came up with had some elements that was asked of me but not fully. So I incorporated all of my drafts to reach my outcome.My hardest task was being creative whilst achieving movement,a proper grey scale , focal point and some uniqueness.

firstdraft seconddraft3rddraft

This entry was posted in Step 3 - Collage on by .

About MattC

I am currently pursuing a BFA degree and throughout these years I plan on consuming as much knowledge as I can on designing. Most importantly I would like to better my skills and hopefully master the art of communicating visually. I have been working on photoshop and similar editing programs for around 5 years. I am a late novice in Premiere Pro and After Effects. I love photo bashing, photomanipulation and I am entering the world of drawing which is very tedious. I have done work for rappers/ hip hop artists and also small brands. Here is where you can find my current work that I come up with in my free time: ———https://www.instagram.com/koansage/ —— At some point I will create a website that adheres to my work