• Sketch book (9x12in)
• Pad of Bristol board – 9”x12” 2-ply smooth surface for ink.
• Minimum of 6 Bristol Boards – 14”x17” smooth surfice.
Supplies for submitting your work:
• Roll of tracing paper (18in wide).
• Portfolio to transport your work (larger than 14″x17″).
• 1 Roll drafting or removable tape.
• 1 Double sided tape.
• Small craft scissors (pointed end).
• 1 Self-healing cutting mat (not smaller than 14“x17”).
• Xacto knife and extra blades.
• Metal ruler or triangle with numbers.
• Twin tac, Double Tack or Studio tac.
• Old magazines.
• Paper/Magazine scraps.
• Color wheel (small or large) from The Color Wheel Company.
• Graphite pencils (Venus or similar 6B, 2B, HB, 2H, 4H).
• Pencil sharpener (basic metal).
•Eraser (magic rub, mars, gum or similar).
• Inking pens (.02, .05, .08 and brush – Pigma Micron).
• Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pen.
• A box or bucket of chalk and charcoal.
• A free Dropbox, Google Drive account or a USB flash drive to store/backup/transport work.
• Digital camera or phone with camera and cable.
NOTE: No need to buy all together.