THINKING ABOUT ALL THE PROJECTS AND WHAT YOU’VE LEARNED TILL TODAY
Choose an Art piece, analyze and write about it.
- State Artist name, medium and date of the art piece.
- Analyze and describe the art piece in terms of all the projects developed until today’s date
- P1. Obvious and Ambiguous. Foreground/Background relationship.
- P2. Texture and Pattern. Foreground/Background relationship. Contrast. Line and Type.
- P3. Motion and Emotion. Gray Scale. Focal point.
- P4. Color. Bring the color wheel with you for help. Warm, cold, complementary, triad, etc.
- Compare the art piece you’ve chosen with one of the Projects you have done. What are the Elements you find in common? Similarities? Differences?
- Post in OpenLab under Categories (on right hand side), choose “Museum Visit” Post your images: The art image you’ve selected and analyzed together with your project image you are comparing it with.
If you talk about a specific part of the art piece make sure you post a close up photograph of the area mentioned.
- CHECK SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
- Hand in one page with the typed description and analysis of the art piece chosen. Make sure you state:
- Museum Visit: Museum Name, Exhibit Name.
- Your Name