Experience at the BRIC art museum

While I’m rather late to the party when it comes to recording my experiences about the art museum I still remember things about it rather vividly, unfortunately I wasn’t able to take pictures due to the absence of my camera but I will do my best to describe the occasion. The Bric Art museum is located near the Fulton Mall and at the time was holding an art exhibition. Many of the art pieces were really abstract and could signify various things I wasn’t exactly able to deduce what any of the actually meant but they were pretty neat. My favorite out of the bunch would have to be the metal chains that dangled from the ceiling in my eyes it represented someone who feels held back and feels that they can’t escape even though the exit is right under their noses or it could be the other way around and it’s just someone who doesn’t want to exit those chains. We also were shown the studio at the second floor which was home to an exhibition that was rather creepy and not something you would want to be stuck with alone. Another thing that caught my attention was the lessons the Bric art center offers on broadcasting and even allowing one to make their own shows which is pretty neat and allows for newbies to get a start in television. We also came across Professor Spevack’s own exhibition which is an indoor outhouse(or as a make-out booth as some people called it) while I didn’t go in it due to distractions I thought the concept was both interesting and pretty silly in a good way. If I had the chance to go I would definitely plan another visit with friends if possible and the option to be able to exhibit my own art is also pretty neat as well.