As I did each part in this project along with the project#6 in ADV1100 class, it probably took two days to do. Thinking about ideas for the gallery, finding the right text to use, choose the right words that works and brain storming on what point your coming across for the reader to understand.
Honestly I thought about the main idea to go for on the day we were assigned for this project. I didn’t have the document at that time, but I didn’t know what text to use. So, I chose to use a document from the humument page that contains the words I need that follows my main idea. By the way, the main idea was basically how people can’t always see what the other see in an artist perspective. So, we all have different ideas or meanings for what the image is displaying which can make another person think but stick with their own idea. I’m not trying to say that its a bad thing, but an interesting way we are as humans. We all are different. That’s why my title for the catalogue is named, “Differences”.
When I say that it took me two days, I mean two days to plan things out before I jumped into making my catalogue. I had to reread the text I chose over and over again and then chose the perfect words that flows well with my main idea. It wasn’t that easy, but I tried. As I finally felt happy with what I got, I got into writing the catalogue and the note with confidence.
Hope you like it!