Final Texture & Pattern

During this project I learned to be more experimental. At first I only stuck to one way/line usage , but towards the end I just tried what I thought would look good and it came out good. If I had a change to redo this it would be to plan this out further ahead and I would also try to be more experimental because the possibilities were endless. I will definitely plan ahead for my new project. The most successful thing for me was replicating the movement in the original image to my own drawing.

This entry was posted in Step 5 - Deliver on by .

About MattC

I am currently pursuing a BFA degree and throughout these years I plan on consuming as much knowledge as I can on designing. Most importantly I would like to better my skills and hopefully master the art of communicating visually. I have been working on photoshop and similar editing programs for around 5 years. I am a late novice in Premiere Pro and After Effects. I love photo bashing, photomanipulation and I am entering the world of drawing which is very tedious. I have done work for rappers/ hip hop artists and also small brands. Here is where you can find my current work that I come up with in my free time: ———https://www.instagram.com/koansage/ —— At some point I will create a website that adheres to my work