The peanut butter and jelly sandwich or PB&J is a sandwich, popular in North America, that includes a layer of peanut butter and either jam or jelly on bread, commonly between two slices, but sometimes eaten open-faced or with one slice folded over.
To enjoy this delight, you will need the following:
- 2 slices of bread (Good for one sandwich)
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly or Jam( Grape Jelly preferred)
- Spreading Knife
- Dinner Plate
- Kitchen knife
Take 2 slices of bread and place in the toaster slots for about 1:30 minutes. This should make the bread hard so that when you put the peanut butter on the bread, it won’t break.
- Place the heated slices of bread on a plate. Open up the bottle of peanut butter and take the spreading knife.
- Take the peanut butter on the spreading knife from the bottle and spread as much as you can onto one piece of bread until the whites of the bread are covered with peanut butter.
- Place the covered bread on a plate and put away the spreading knife.
- Open up the grape jelly jar and take a spoon to put jelly on the second slice of bread.
- Take some jelly and spread it around with the bottom of the spoon. When the whites of the bread are covered, place the slice on top of the first slice that is covered with the peanut butter.
- Dispose of the spreading knife and spoon in the sink.
- If you like the sandwich the way it is, you are ready to eat. If not, take a kitchen knife and cut in half diagonally or vertically and you have yourself a sandwich ready to eat.
- Dispose of the kitchen knife carefully because it is sharp.
PB&J is a meal that is really simple to make and yields a lot of results in the taste department. There are many ways to make this magnification meal but this is my recommended way to enjoy it. Before you start, you’ll need a few tools:
- 2 clean plastic or metal knives
- One Jar of any brand Peanut Butter
- One Jar of any brand or flavor Jelly (Grape recommended)
- One plate
- At least 2 slices of sliced bread (Honey Wheat bread recommended)
- Any brand Coffee beans
- Boiling Water
Once all of those have been acquired, proceed to making the PB&J sandwich.
1) Get two slices of the bread and place them down on your plate
2) Take one of your knives and, after opening the peanut butter jar, spread the amount of peanut butter over one of the bread slices.
3) Repeat step 2 but with the remaining knife, the jelly, and the remaining slice of bread
4) Once you’ve got your peanut butter and jelly on their respective bread slices, put two bread slices together, symmetrical
5) Toss out the knives into the sink and put the peanut butter and jelly jars where they belong after putting the lid back on.
6) Grab your coffee mug and fill it with the amount of coffee you want
7) Pour hot water in it at preferred levels
8) Add in cream and/or sugar and stir
9) Enjoy your delicious sandwich and awesome coffee!
1) Decide what kind of jelly, peanut butter and bread you want to use to make your sandwich.
2) After the decision is made you can go to the supermarket and buy the products you need or if you have them at home use the one you have.
3) Take out the knife and plate and put it on the table together with the products.
4) Take the amount of bread slices you want to eat.
5) Open the jar with peanut butter and jelly and spread it on the bread slices.
6) Now stick the two slices of bread together and enjoy it.
7) After when you are done with eating your sandwich wash the knife and plate and put it back to the same place it was before.
First of all, put the followed items on the table:
- Strawberry Preserves SMUCKER’S
- Stone Ground Whole Wheat Bread ARNOLD
- Extra Crunchy Peanut butter SKIPPY
Note: All of these products you can find them in the closest supermarket.
Step 1: When everything is setup on your table, take out 2 slices of bread from the bag and lay them out on a plate.
Step 2: Open the peanut butter jar and with a knife, take some and spread it on one slice of bread. Close the jar and clean the knife with a napkin.
Step 3: Open the strawberry jelly and with the knife take some and spread it on the other slice of bread. Close the jar and clean the knife with a napkin.
Step 4: Put the 2 slices of bread together so that the peanut butter and jelly are facing in.
Step 5: Put the sandwich flat on the top of the plate. Ready to enjoy it!
Optional: At the end of Step 5 you can use the knife to cut the sandwich in half.
Here is the steps for making a PB&J:
1) Get 2 slices of the most preferred bread fresh from the fridge !
2) Put them on a plate
3) Grab the jelly jar and also the peanut butter one plus a knife
4) One at a time, open the jars then spread each one on each slice as needed.
5) Close the jars, clean the knife then put them back at their respective place
6) Finally, stick both slices of bread together then Enjoy !
1) Acquire ingredients and equipment: peanut butter, jelly, sliced bread, plate, and butter knife.
2) Open the bag of bread and select 2 slices of bread.
3) Place the slices of bread flat on the plate
4) Open the jar of peanut butter and using the butter knife pick some peanut butter and apply it on one slice of bread.
5) Proceed to apply the jelly to the other slice of bread in the same manner as the first one.
6) Now bring both slices of bread together with the peanut butter and jelly facing each other.
7) Put away the butter knife and close the bread bag, peanut butter and jelly jar.
Making a PB&J sandwich
1.- Grab the peanut butter and jelly containers from the fridge
2.-Get a plate and a knife
3.-Get the bread bag then open it
4.-Take out 2 slices of bread
5.-Open the peanut butter jar
6.-Take and spread a sufficient quantity of peanut butter on a slice of bread
7.-Close the peanut butter jar
8.-Open the jelly jar
9.-Take and spread a sufficient quantity of jelly on the other slice of bread
10.-Close the jelly jar
11.-Stick both slices together then enjoy the delicious PB&J sandwich !
The steps to make a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich are:
1. Go to the supermarket and buy a bottle of peanut butter, jelly and a bag of toast bread
2. spread the peanut butter over two slices of the bread
3. spread the jelly over the bread
4. eat until your belly is full.
The first step in making pb&j sandwich is getting two pieces of bread, the type of bread used is of ones choosing. the next step is getting both the peanut butter and the jelly. The type of jelly is also of ones choosing. Then spread the jelly and peanut butter onto the two pieces of bread. one having jelly and the other peanut butter. Last but not least put the to peaces together. =]