Introduction

My name is Marcin Jaworski, my major in New York City college of technology is Telecommunication Engineering Technology. Also I have completed Associate degree in Business Administration at LaGuardia community college. After when I will get my degree I want to come back to Europe and find a job in similar field in which I’m majoring now and also start working on my master degree.

Intro

Peace, fellow classmates. My name is Kaliym Toppin. I’m a Computer Systems major and I’m working on graduating by next Winter. I’ve wanted to work with computers since elementary school and, in the past year or so, I decided to focus in on Network Security. I’m highly interested in tech. and gadgets of all sorts, but I’m most passionate about high quality headphones and speakers. I’m also a peer editor down in City Tech’s writing center. In all, Advanced Tech Writing is definitely my type of class and I have a feeling I’ll benefit greatly from it.

Intro

Hello, my name is Luis Rijo and I am a Computer Systems major. I was born in the Dominican Republic and moved to the United States when I was 11 years old. I became very interested in computer during high school where I was training to be an architect; however, when I was making a decision for college I decided to follow the computer field instead. Some of my interest outside of school are music and video games. It is a wonderful feeling getting home after a long day and listening to your favorite music on a nice pair of headphones.

Short Intro

Hello, my name is Konrad and I just enrolled to City Tech college from BMCC after finishing my two year in Computer Networking Technology. I am originally from Poland, and English is my third language that i am learning. I came to New York eight years ago, and for a young person as me back then, start in a new place wasn’t easy at all. Without any words in English, I wanted to go back to Poland, now my goal is to finish college, get a degree and go back to my country, but on the other hand its gonna take a little time, so we will see what future will bring me. In past year a lot of things have changed in my life. I am really a sports person, and i like to live healthy life, i hope that this course will help me improve my English skills.

Short Introduction

Hello,

My name is Fabrice Douillard, as a sophomore, majored in Computer Information System, I am proud to be a CITYTECH’s student since I entered the school. As a sophomore , I have tried my best to pass all my classes with lot of efforts since day one. I feel very happy to be in this English class surrounded by new faces. I am ready to do my best and pass this class with honesty and respect.

Short Intro

Hello, my name is Diana Martinez and my major is Architectural Technology. I am from Colombia and I have been in NY for 5 years now. I studied Computerized Architecture and Industrial Design at the Queensborough Community College in which I graduated in June 2012 and now I’m here at this school so I can do my Bachelor. English is not my first language, but I’m trying to learn everything as possible. Sometimes I get confused a lot but I work very hard to complete my tasks and goals in life. I know this class is going to help me a lot with my writing skills. I’m a very shy person so I don’t talk too much but if you need something from me don’t hesitate to ask for it.

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jaleel Robinson and my major is Computer Systems Technology.  I am from the Caribbean island of St. Kitts and Nevis and I moved to New York in August 2006.  I graduated from the Borough of Manhattan Community College in June 2011 and transferred over to the New York City College of Technology in January 2012.  I am going to work hard to better my writing skills during this semester and I would enjoy working with all of my classmates to get the best of this class.

Self-Introduction

Hello all,

My name is Fitzpatrick Phillips and my major is Computer Information Systems. Strangely enough, I’m very excited for this course because I love writing, essays and all that stuff. I’m hoping to be able to enhance any skills in that area from those course, and I’ve already got a good idea of what’s going to happen just from the first class. My hobbies include tinkering with computers, playing video games and I’m currently self-studying the Japanese language. Hope to get along with everyone this semester!