My name is Fitzpatrick Phillips and my major is Computer Information Systems. Strangely enough, I’m very excited for this course because I love writing, essays and all that stuff. I’m hoping to be able to enhance any skills in that area from those course, and I’ve already got a good idea of what’s going to happen just from the first class. My hobbies include tinkering with computers, playing video games and I’m currently self-studying the Japanese language. Hope to get along with everyone this semester!
Making a PB&J sandwich
1.- Grab the peanut butter and jelly containers from the fridge
2.-Get a plate and a knife
3.-Get the bread bag then open it
4.-Take out 2 slices of bread
5.-Open the peanut butter jar
6.-Take and spread a sufficient quantity of peanut butter on a slice of bread
7.-Close the peanut butter jar
8.-Open the jelly jar
9.-Take and spread a sufficient quantity of jelly on the other slice of bread
10.-Close the jelly jar
11.-Stick both slices together then enjoy the delicious PB&J sandwich !
The steps to make a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich are:
1. Go to the supermarket and buy a bottle of peanut butter, jelly and a bag of toast bread
2. spread the peanut butter over two slices of the bread
3. spread the jelly over the bread
4. eat until your belly is full.
These are the steps in order to make a simple yet delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
- Grab your loafs of bread and place them on a plate. If the loaf isn’t pre-cut, then begin cutting them into two separate pieces.
- Go into your fridge and find the peanut butter and jelly jars.
- Get a butter knife where ever it is placed in your kitchen.
- Begin to open the peanut butter jar, and swap out some peanut butter with your butter knife, and place it on the slice of bread.
- Repeat the above step again, and place it on the other slice.
- Close the peanut butter jar, and begin to open the jelly jar.
- Repeat the same as bullet four, but instead of placing on both sides, just place the jelly on one slice. IF you really love jelly then throw a whole lot of jelly on it!
- Place the jars back into the fridge.
- Finally, grab the two slices of bread and mash them together into one, awesome delicious PB&J sandwich!
The first step in making pb&j sandwich is getting two pieces of bread, the type of bread used is of ones choosing. the next step is getting both the peanut butter and the jelly. The type of jelly is also of ones choosing. Then spread the jelly and peanut butter onto the two pieces of bread. one having jelly and the other peanut butter. Last but not least put the to peaces together. =]
1. Get two slices of bread (your choice), peanut butter and jelly.
2. Put the peanut butter and jelly on the two slices of bread using a knife.
3. Put the two slices of bread together.
4. Enjoy your sandwich.
When making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, there are three variables: the peanut butter, the jelly, and the bread.
They can vary by type, brand, etc. My personal favorite (and also my ultimate comfort food) is Skippy® Chunky Peanut Butter with Welch’s® Grape Jelly, on Pepperidge Farm® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin bread.
To make one, first gather the necessary ingredients and tools.
- 2 slices of bread
- Peanut butter
- A tablespoon
- A tabletop
- A faucet w/ running water (you don’t really have to “gather” it..just prepare your sandwich with one nearby)
- A plate or napkin **if you’re civilized
Step 0: Place your 2 slices of bread beside one another on your prep surface (be it a napkin, plate, or bare table..gross).
Step 1: Open the jar of jelly and spread 1 heaping tablespoon of it onto one side of one of the slices of bread…
Step 2: Rinse the spoon thoroughly, with warm water, ensuring that NO JELLY remains on it. **Keep in mind that people will hate you if you get jelly in the peanut butter jar.
Step 3: Open the jar of peanut butter and spread 1 heaping tablespoon of it onto one side of the remaining slice of bread…then lick the remaining peanut butter off of the spoon if you don’t plan on making another sandwich.
Step 4: Assemble the sandwich by placing the two slices of bread together WITH THE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY BOTH INSIDE/BETWEEN (it’s in all CAPS because it’s important…don’t mess this up…the fate of your sandwich depends on it)
…and there you have it. Your sandwich is complete and you’re free to eat it, play checkers with it, or give it away as a kind gift.
1. Acquire ingredients: Peanut butter, jelly, and bread.
2. Apply peanut butter to one loaf of bread and jelly to a different loaf.
3. Assemble the sandwich by placing both loaves of bread together. (Note: peanut butter and jelly should face each other.)
4. Once assembled you can consume the sandwich.
On a slice of bread of your own preference spread a layer of peanut butter and on the top of that a layer of your favorite jelly, marmalade or jam. ready…