Business Letter To Asus Computers

Asus Computer International

800 Corporate Way,

Fremont, CA 94539
USA

Dear Asus Computers,

I have been a customer of Asus Computers since you have come out with the Republic of Gamer’s series of laptops and computers, but specifically your Republic of Gamer’s laptops. I have always been a fan of gaming and the latest and greatest computer parts and laptops that can run the most recent games, but with the recent introduction of the G55/G75 laptop series, I had to get my hands on one of them immediately.

My most current purchase was of the Asus G55VW and before that the Asus G50VT-X1 which was my very first gaming laptop. I must say, the G55VW laptop is a work of beauty. The two strategically placed back facing fans are great as it provides adequate cooling and to prevent overheating, the optimally spaced and backlit keyboard so I can type and play in the dark without searching for the keys, the new Ivy Bridge i7-3610QM Quad Core for easy Multi-Tasking and Heavy gaming load, and also the New NVidia Kepler GeForce GTX 660m to of course handle the new latest and greatest games without graphical lag. Overall, this product is built to last and also built strategically in its interior. Since purchasing this laptop, I have played latest games such as Guild Wars 2, Diablo III, and Allods Online all with maximum graphics and barely any graphical lag.

I am writing this primarily to thank you for creating excellent products and also to continue making and creating better models! These laptop models and the most recent computer model addition that you have created are one of series’ and one of the market’s best computer models. Again, thank you very much for the excellent products and continue to keep up and be the best of the best!

Sincerely,

Christian Perea

How I Recieve and Give information

• What is/how do you cope with the role of information in your life?
The role of information in my life is a very key component in learning new things, researching more about something or someone, and getting better at things I already know.
  • How do you prefer to receive information?
I prefer any way really, but i receive most of my information by email, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, online forums, magazines, The news on TV & newspapers, my family, my friends, my professors, informational websites and probably many more that I cannot think of at the moment.
  • How do you prefer to transmit information?
I prefer to transmit information by email, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, online forums, and through my family and friends.

introduction

Helloooo, my name is Christian and I am currently enrolled in City Tech’s CIS curriculum, planning to study C++ programming. Before City Tech, I was in BMCC studying Multimedia Programming ( MMP ) which was basically web design HTML/CSS/JavaScript programming. I recently graduated BMCC with an Associates degree, and I’m continuing on to get my Bachelor’s. One of my interests include computer gaming, as that is very big with me as i spend tons of time playing them haha.

steps to make a pb&j sandwich

These are the steps in order to make a simple yet delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

• Grab your loafs of bread and place them on a plate. If the loaf isn’t pre-cut, then begin cutting them into two separate pieces.
  • Go into your fridge and find the peanut butter and jelly jars.
  • Get a butter knife where ever it is placed in your kitchen.
  • Begin to open the peanut butter jar, and swap out some peanut butter with your butter knife, and place it on the slice of bread.
  • Repeat the above step again, and place it on the other slice.
  • Close the peanut butter jar, and begin to open the jelly jar.
  • Repeat the same as bullet four, but instead of placing on both sides, just place the jelly on one slice. IF you really love jelly then throw a whole lot of jelly on it!
  • Place the jars back into the fridge.
  • Finally, grab the two slices of bread and mash them together into one, awesome delicious PB&J sandwich!