These are the steps in order to make a simple yet delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
- Grab your loafs of bread and place them on a plate. If the loaf isn’t pre-cut, then begin cutting them into two separate pieces.
- Go into your fridge and find the peanut butter and jelly jars.
- Get a butter knife where ever it is placed in your kitchen.
- Begin to open the peanut butter jar, and swap out some peanut butter with your butter knife, and place it on the slice of bread.
- Repeat the above step again, and place it on the other slice.
- Close the peanut butter jar, and begin to open the jelly jar.
- Repeat the same as bullet four, but instead of placing on both sides, just place the jelly on one slice. IF you really love jelly then throw a whole lot of jelly on it!
- Place the jars back into the fridge.
- Finally, grab the two slices of bread and mash them together into one, awesome delicious PB&J sandwich!
From: Thomas Morales
To: Christian Perea
Date: September 11, 2012
Subject: PB&J response
I’ am commenting on your PB&J steps that you posted online. I just wanted to say that I like the way that you mentioned every single step into detail and mentioned all the ingredients and the amount of peanut butter and jelly you put in every slice of bread in bullet 7. I like how you mentioned “If you really love jelly then throw a whole lot of jelly on it!” because personally, I love to put a lot of jelly portions on both sides of the slices and then just spread it over the peanut butter for a good and delicious taste.
hello thomas i would like to talk about your cars extended warranty
u can talk about mine 😉
i like cheese
I have candy 🙂