These are the steps in order to make a simple yet delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
- Grab your loafs of bread and place them on a plate. If the loaf isn’t pre-cut, then begin cutting them into two separate pieces.
- Go into your fridge and find the peanut butter and jelly jars.
- Get a butter knife where ever it is placed in your kitchen.
- Begin to open the peanut butter jar, and swap out some peanut butter with your butter knife, and place it on the slice of bread.
- Repeat the above step again, and place it on the other slice.
- Close the peanut butter jar, and begin to open the jelly jar.
- Repeat the same as bullet four, but instead of placing on both sides, just place the jelly on one slice. IF you really love jelly then throw a whole lot of jelly on it!
- Place the jars back into the fridge.
- Finally, grab the two slices of bread and mash them together into one, awesome delicious PB&J sandwich!