In-Class Prezi Presentation

The group presentation we did in-class on Wednesday was challenging, due to the fact that, I had no prior experience using Prezi.  In the past, I used only Microsoft PowerPoint to develop my presentations.  Prezi is a very good tool which provides more options to developing a presentantion whereby you can add pictures from the Internet in a very efficient way by using the ‘insert’ tool and I am really excited about being introduce to it.  The little time that was given in class to practice using Prezi, as a group we were able to create a very good presentation.

Business Letter

Apple Inc.

1 Infinite Loop

Cupertino, CA 95014                         September 16, 2012

Dear Apple’s Representative,

I am writing this letter in relation to the new I-Phone 5 that the company will be unveiling for sale next week.  As a proud customer of Apple, I am disappointed with the new design of the I-Phone 5.

Over the past few years I have been an admirer and a valued customer to Apple Inc.  I have purchased a few of your products such as the I-Pod Shuffle, the I-Pod Classic and the I-PodTouch.  Apple Products have been a resource not only in the US but also all around the world.

The new I-Phone 5 resembles many of the new phones on the market today such as the Samsung SIII and the Android Phones due to its slimmer and longer design.  The I-Phone 5 differs from the original style and look compared to the previous versions of the I-Phone from the first I-Phone to the last version of the I-Phone 4S.

In my opinion, the I-Phone 4S is the best phone on the market at this time due to its unique features and style and I am very disappointed with the new look and design.

Sincerely,

Jaleel Robinson.

Information-Introduction

Information

Information has evolved tremendously over the last century from the introduction of printing newspapers to presently where there is tools like the Internet and electronic devices whereby information can spread without being in close proximity such as the invention of Facebook and Twitter.  Information can be transmitted over the entire world in seconds which can be both a positive and a negative impact on our daily lives.  I prefer transmitting information over the internet due to the fact that it is more efficient and reliable.

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jaleel Robinson and my major is Computer Systems Technology.  I am from the Caribbean island of St. Kitts and Nevis and I moved to New York in August 2006.  I graduated from the Borough of Manhattan Community College in June 2011 and transferred over to the New York City College of Technology in January 2012.  I am going to work hard to better my writing skills during this semester and I would enjoy working with all of my classmates to get the best of this class.

PB&J

The steps to make a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich are:

1. Go to the supermarket and buy a bottle of peanut butter, jelly and a bag of toast bread

2. spread the peanut butter over two slices of the bread

3. spread the jelly over the bread

4. eat until your belly is full.