Business Letter to Fossil

34- 35 76th St. Apt 6G

Jackson Heights, NY 11372

October 17, 2012

Kosta N. Kartsotis

Fossil Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer

ATTN: Web Clerical

10615 Sanden Drive

Dallas, TX 75238

Dear Kosta N. Kartsotis:

On September 1st of this year, I ordered five watches from Fossil.com. I received the shipment last week, but when I opened those boxes I saw that the five items were not the new Emma Stainless Steel Watch Two Tone Style # ES3115 Style #: ES3115 Style #: ES3115 Style #: ES3115that I chose on the website, the quality of these watches, the color and the price are much lower. I went to the page to find out what you send me and it was Stella Mini Stainless Steel Watch Style# ES3196. These watches cost $125 and the ones that I paid for are $225. The bill however, corresponds to the product requested originally so I have been charged $1,033.50 to my credit card for something that I didn’t receive. When I tried to contact the company by phone, the operator from customer service was unhelpful and as I was explaining the situation to him, he started to take a very unpleasant attitude with me.  The problem was not solved so I want to contact you.

Obviously, I cannot authorize the payment of this bill until I received the item I requested in my order of September 1st. I urge you to contact me to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Awaiting for your response, and hoping to receive a friendly greeting.

Sincerely,

Diana Martinez

INFO INTRO

• What is/how do you cope with the role of information in your life?

Well, i think i got some information from tv, news, friends and family, professors, classmates or co workers.

• How do you prefer to receive information?

I prefer to receive all the information with people like having contact with them. I like when people tell me stuff.

How to make a PB&J Sandwich (Revised)

First of all, put the followed items on the table:

•  Strawberry Preserves SMUCKER’S
  • Stone Ground Whole Wheat Bread ARNOLD
  • Extra Crunchy Peanut butter SKIPPY
  • Knife
  • Plate
  • Napkins

Note: All of these products you can find them in the closest supermarket.

Step 1: When everything is setup on your table, take out 2 slices of bread from the bag and lay them out on a plate.

Step 2: Open the peanut butter jar and with a knife, take some and spread it on one slice of bread. Close the jar and clean the knife with a napkin.

Step 3: Open the strawberry jelly and with the knife take some and spread it on the other slice of bread. Close the jar and clean the knife with a napkin.

Step 4: Put the 2 slices of bread together so that the peanut butter and jelly are facing in.

Step 5: Put the sandwich flat on the top of the plate. Ready to enjoy it!

Optional: At the end of Step 5 you can use the knife to cut the sandwich in half.

Short Intro

Hello, my name is Diana Martinez and my major is Architectural Technology. I am from Colombia and I have been in NY for 5 years now. I studied Computerized Architecture and Industrial Design at the Queensborough Community College in which I graduated in June 2012 and now I’m here at this school so I can do my Bachelor. English is not my first language, but I’m trying to learn everything as possible. Sometimes I get confused a lot but I work very hard to complete my tasks and goals in life. I know this class is going to help me a lot with my writing skills. I’m a very shy person so I don’t talk too much but if you need something from me don’t hesitate to ask for it.