Short Intro

Hello, my name is Konrad and I just enrolled to City Tech college from BMCC after finishing my two year in Computer Networking Technology. I am originally from Poland, and English is my third language that i am learning. I came to New York eight years ago, and for a young person as me back then, start in a new place wasn’t easy at all. Without any words in English, I wanted to go back to Poland, now my goal is to finish college, get a degree and go back to my country, but on the other hand its gonna take a little time, so we will see what future will bring me. In past year a lot of things have changed in my life. I am really a sports person, and i like to live healthy life, i hope that this course will help me improve my English skills.

One thought on “Short Intro

1. Information can be taken multiple forms, but image is my average way of gathering information. Reading have never been my strong point, but its acquired. The internet is my main source of data. With countless sites updating 24/7 recording the world and its event unveiling for all to see. as for other tools, a cellphone used for sound recording of a friend’s adventure or a ring for dinner, and a box of musicians at your fingertips.