Step 4-Deliver

These are my final images,I am not fully satisfied with the outcome mostly because of the ink.This was my first time inking an image for a project so I did not know the proper motion and precautions for inking.Now that I have some experience with using ink ,next project I will properly utilize inking pens/brushes and maybe even techniques.For my obvious (the two items in the middle) I chose that image because the organic shapes had a certain appeal , it was simplistic but unique which really made me want to use it.I had trouble at first because I chose to rush and not trace during the first step so there wasn’t much going for the image,I then went back and traced it and loved the results.For my ambiguous image I had trouble tracing it because the image was really dark and was not much contrast for me to trace,so that was the best I could do tracing wise.I did run into a problem inking,I ended up smudging ink on the Bristol board so I had to redo it .I learned how important tracing can be and how inked designs can come out really nice if done properly and with the right tools.Obv Amb

This entry was posted in Step 4 - Deliver on by .

About MattC

I am currently pursuing a BFA degree and throughout these years I plan on consuming as much knowledge as I can on designing. Most importantly I would like to better my skills and hopefully master the art of communicating visually. I have been working on photoshop and similar editing programs for around 5 years. I am a late novice in Premiere Pro and After Effects. I love photo bashing, photomanipulation and I am entering the world of drawing which is very tedious. I have done work for rappers/ hip hop artists and also small brands. Here is where you can find my current work that I come up with in my free time: ———https://www.instagram.com/koansage/ —— At some point I will create a website that adheres to my work