The kind of things I am interested in drawing are mostly cartoons, interior and exterior.

I grew up watching cartoons and I was fascinated with how exaggerated certain characters looked. One particular show that really got me into cartoons was John R. Dilworth’s “Courage the Cowardly Dog” because the way John made Courage and other characters in the show stand out by having inconsistencies within them whenever they show off some sort of expression and how they were designed. That show along with other cartoons inspired me to create one of my own.

Another thing I like to illustrate are interiors. It intrigues me how certain places are creative with their interiors and I chose to do that in my sketchbook. I sometimes visualize through my own imagination or visit places that have amazing interiors to my liking.

Lastly, I also like to draw exteriors. There’s so much beauty in the world despite it’s saltiness that I appreciate dearly. Whether it be a building or an open field I like to look at the areas that are different from one another.

These sketches are from my cartoon pitch project. 🙂