Week 10

My mom and sister came down this past weekend to visit me & I must say it was the best weekend ever!  I was in the parks from open to close! I felt like I’ve never walked that much in my life!  I enjoyed seeing their faces as they  enjoyed every second of it.  

They loved meeting the characters and watching the parades as well as the evening shows. I’m glad to have had the chance to give my family the for their first time.  I’m also glad to have had the chance to offer them the entrance to the parks.

I feel like a lot of the C.P.’s take the main gate for granted including my self.  We have this awesome chance to go in for free whenever we can and many of us don’t.  This past weekend was my first time on many of the rides and it made me realize I do take this for granted at times.  For the remaining 24 days I will definitely make use of my main gate whenever I get a chance.

3 Responses to Week 10

1. Maria Gonzalez
    Epcot
    Mission Space

2. momo7991 says:

Your right we don’t but I think that has to do with time. We work so hard and when we do have time off you want to sleep or just relax but I agree, we should take advantage of the tickets we are provided.

3. Create the opportunities; you will most likely never have a main gate pass again. Your time with Disney is short and packed with responsibility so focus on competing your responsibilities as quickly as possible and then run through the parks and go to the extra training sessions offered to CPs and all Cast Members.

Taking the time you did in the Parks help you become more of an expert about Disney and your leaders want you to be more of an expert so go and enjoy!