Four parks in one day Journal #10

This past week a good friend of mine came down to see me.   We had been planning this since I was accepted to Disney so when it was time for her to come I was so excited and so was she.  She has never been to Disney so I was honored to be the one she was going to experience it with. We rented a hotel room for the her visit.  The hotel wasn’t far from Chatham.  It felt good to take a break from the Disney complexes and sleep on a non-squeaky bed.  They served continental breakfast in the morning.   My friend got here Tuesday night.   We slept late on Wednesday, did some sightseeing and had a delicious seafood dinner. Later that night when we got back to our hotel we mapped out a game plan to hit all four parks the next day. I find the only way to get through 4 parks is by knowing what you want to do and heading straight for the fast passes. You only have a certain amount of time in each park so you have to make it count. We started with Animal Kingdom first because they close the earliest, Epcot, Hollywood Studios then Magic Kingdom last because they closed the latest and that’s the park she wanted to go to the most.  It was a lot of moving.  We enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed her enjoying her first experience of Disney.  When we got back to the hotel, our feet were on fire and we were exhausted.  The next day we went to Downtown Disney.  This was the first time for both of us. I finally got to see the place I’m always guiding my guests to when they need to buy or find something we don’t have at our park.  So besides fun, this visit was very helpful. We stayed a few hours but our reunion was coming to an end. We had one more dinner together a few more laughs and a lot more pictures then she was on her way Her next stop after me was her grandparents who where just as excited to see her also. I was so grateful she was able to come see me and i was able to give her a Disney World experience she will never forget.

Monique Soden

Animal Kingdom

Merchandise Stroller Rental

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Four parks in one day Journal #10

1. hsrtyuksel says:

I had the quite a similar experience as you did. Thus, my sister came to town. Just like you, Animal Kingdom was first and Magic was last due to hours. But I defintely understand how good it feels to see an old face back from home. And the amount of fun you had together.

Hasret Yuksel
    Housekeeping
    Port Orleans Riverside

• momo7991 says:

Its not easy to do, but it can be done. For me it was just making shore i gave her the experience of a life time. She’s back home now, but she has not stop talking about it. She has never been a person that you could easily impress, but on that day that smile on her face from ear to ear was priceless.

2. Only an expert can hit four Parks in one day. Well done. This will be a great day for both of you to remember for a long time and you also grew professionally by seeing DownTown Disney. Great!

3. Huihong He says:

One of the great benefits in Disney College Program is the big discount on the park ticket. I’m planning the exact same thing as this writer did for my parents. Disney is not just a dream place for children but one of the great attractions you must visit over the world. With this big discount, my parents can save a lot to experience happiness from Disney. I’m so looking forward to it.