Wrapping It Up

This glossary project was not hard to accomplish if I had finished it the right way. Instead because of all the projects and keeping up with other classes I had often forgotten about the glossary and I would see new words but thought it would take too long to make the post about them. Throughout the class itself, it was not hard to understand the most of the words by either using context clues or when we searched it up together as a class. Throughout the semester, finding and searching for new words not even for the glossary but for my own knowledge has allowed me to look at the words differently. In the sense of where the word originated from and what are some ways by focusing either on the prefix or suffix to figure out the word. It affected my reading process because usually, I would just glance over the words and not focus on figuring out the meaning behind the word itself, but instead either not to pay any mind to the word or just to use context clues whether wrong or right. One part throughout this project that was kind of hard was to not repeat words because originally I know that was the goal of the project although I tried very hard one of the words that I wrote down was a repeated word but that was because I had already had it written down. One thing I would have done differently would be to actually manage the project along with other assignments, for example, I could have done the summary and the same time that I was completing that I could have input some of the glossary words instead of doing them within the last few days. Although it was something that didn’t hold the center of my focus during the semester it did help with figuring out the definitions of unknown words better and understanding them in a different context as well.