Post For 11/4

Within my research for my paper topic “privacy” I have realized how helpful an annotated bibliography actually is. Being able to provide an annotated bibliography gives a great understand of your sourceses being provided and how vital they are towards your paper. One of the reasons behind citing sources and compiling a general bibliography is so that you can prove you have done some valid research to back up your argument. An annotated bibliography provides proof of that this valid research has been done. Readers can refer to a citation in your bibliography and then go back and look up the material themselves.

1 thought on “Post For 11/4

1. Apples

I also agree with you Sandy, a bibliography is a very resourceful part of a document. Being able to understand the origin of someone’s main topic, gives the reading a better opportunity to relate to the writer more. The combination of being able to search deeper into the subject being read and being able to come up with new ideas helps the research process. Having a bibliography available is essential to these new ideas a reader can imagine. I do believe the most important reason to have a bibliography is to give credit where it is due. Imagine if we had to learn every new topic from scratch, the pace of the world’s learning growth would be very slow.