Tuesday – 11/6/18
- I must receive Type Manual today – please submit printed pages. I will edit and submit back to you for corrections. TypeManual-FinalChecklist
- Project 2 – Sketches & Research DUE 10 thumbnails if you have not yet presented
- 3 Refined and larger sketches for those of you that did present. Sketches should highlight grid and hierarchy of info.
Lecture – InDesign
- Placing Images: linking vs. embedding
- Scaling, fitting, grouping
- Type – create outlines
- Gail Anderson
- Mind Mapping exercise – Make a list of 30 words related to NYC and pet peeves
- Identify at least 10 pet peeves related to living in NYC
- Create 10 thumbnail sketches that explore layout based on a grid
- Select two complementary typefaces
- If you’ve presented your thumbnails then work on refining and developing 3 solid sketches. Make sure to include a border.