Thursday – 09/13/18
Go Vote in the Primaries!
You have permission to be late or leave early today if you are going to go vote.
- Type Journal 02 Exercise02
- Type Journal 03 choose 5 of your photos from last class. Write 3 paragraphs about what the typography of your neighborhood says about the character and makeup of that community. We will set up a an ePortfolio today on OpenLab
- Anatomy of a Letterform
- Leading and Kerning
- InDesign – master pages, working with pages, character palette, paragraph palette
- Setting up an ePortfolio site using OpenLab
- Type Manual Booklet – set up and specs
- Finish in class Type Journal 04 – Exercise04
- Type Journal 05 COMD1127-TypeJournal-05
Search for examples of actual typefaces and their specific use. Find examples of work that use typefaces belonging to each of the 5 families of type. Print, label and paste into your book.