- Present partner and name design – introductions
- File systems, Software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) continued
- Use of OpenLab, Google Drive, Dropbox and CityTech email access continued
(You can find PDFs of the presentation here: PDFs)
- History of Letterform
- How we read — Legibility vs Readability
- A quick history of typography
Sans serif vs Serif
- Become familiar with content on the class website
- Purchase required materials and bring to next class. See COMD1127-TypeAndMedia-Syllabus-2018 for details.
- Sign-up for OpenLab, accept invitation to class site
- Type Journal 01 Complete the COMD1127-Exercise01 given in class on Thursday.
- Here is also a link with information about workshops related to OpenLab in case you want more support: https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/openroad/workshop-signup/