HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- The Crew Can Have a Little Coconut Cake
- Fred Franzia and the Legacy of Two-Buck Chuck
- Three Spots to Try if You Don’t Mind a Line
- The Singaporean Hawker Market Comes to Midtown
- New Anthony Bourdain Book Traces His Life and Last, Painful Days
- Restaurant Review: Laser Wolf in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- How About Them Apples? Research Orchards Chart a Fruit’s Future.
- At 86, Jacques Pépin Isn’t Slowing Down
- Federal Government’s $20 Billion Embrace of ‘Climate Smart’ Farming
- This Subway Sandwich Is Sanctioned by the M.T.A.
- The End of the $25,000 NFL Rookie Dinner?
- Dragon Fruit Is Showing Up All Over. So Why Are Farmers Leaving the Business?
- What to Cook Right Now
- What to Cook This Week
- An Eggplant Pasta Dinner That Makes the Most of Bread Crumbs
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Date: November 28, 2013 To: Professor Akana From: Jianwen Sun Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop Memo Who was the Presenter? Craig Hobson, who is the executive chef in Le Cirque, was the presenter of Anna Nurse Workshop on October 10. … Continue reading
Date: November 25, 2013 To: Professor Akana From: Esther Kee Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop Memo Who Presented? Craig Hobson was the presenter of Anna Nurse Workshop held on October 10. Craig Hobson is an executive chef at a French restaurant, … Continue reading
Date: November 24, 2013 To: Professor Akana From: Kaveesh Singh Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop Memo Who was the presenter? The presenter of the Anna Nurse Workshop that was held on October 10, 2013 was Chef Craig Hobson. Craig Hobson is … Continue reading
Date: November 24th, 2013 To: Professor Akana From: Martin Benitez Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop With Craig Hobson Who was the presenter? – The presenter was Craig Hobson. Craig Hobson is an Australian executive chef at Le Cirque. At first … Continue reading
Early Bird Foods & Company was found by Nekisia Davis in Brooklyn, NY. She believed in flavor and pure whole foods, which caused her to create the granola company. Early Bird Granola is baked in tiny batches using olive oil, … Continue reading
P & H Soda Co was founded by Anton Nocito in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. This Soda Fountain is one of less than 10 in NYC, and less than 500 in the US. Nocito began his business based off the belief that … Continue reading
Spicy n’ Sweet is a modern family business. They focus on cooking delicious food from around the globe with local products. Their main product is tomato sauce. They hand jar all their products in small batches, using fresh ingredients available … Continue reading
Brooklyn Brine is located on 574 President st, Brooklyn NY. There are known for their uniquely flavor pickled vegetables, specifically pickles. Brooklyn Brine Co. was founded in 2009. However they have recently opened their Brooklyn factory in May of this … Continue reading
The Brooklyn Salsa Company produces salsa from organic, locally sourced fresh produce in Brooklyn. Today the company is represented by more than 10 national and 3 international distributors but it was launched in Brunswick, Brooklyn in 2008 as a sauce … Continue reading