HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- Butter Boards Are Spreading Across TikTok
- The Crew Can Have a Little Coconut Cake
- Fall Vibes
- This Hearty Bean Soup Gets Only Better With Time
- What to Cook This Weekend
- A Singaporean Chocolatier Infusing Sweets With Seaweed, Curry and Satay Spice
- Dreaming of Spaghetti and (Meatless) Meatballs
- Overlooked No More: Maria Orosa, Inventor of Banana Ketchup
- The Kashmiri Chef Foraging on Precarious Soil
- How About Them Apples? Research Orchards Chart a Fruit’s Future.
- This Easy Pulled Pork Recipe Is Smoky and So Lovable
- New Anthony Bourdain Book Traces His Life and Last, Painful Days
- Cook With Your Senses
- This Subway Sandwich Is Sanctioned by the M.T.A.
- Fred Franzia and the Legacy of Two-Buck Chuck
Author Archives: EboniB.
Date : December 18, 2013 To: Professor Akana From: Eboni Boston Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop Memo The person that presented at the Anna Nurse workshop was Chef Craig Hubson. He is from Australia, also he is the executive chef at … Continue reading
Brooklyn Brine is located on 574 President st, Brooklyn NY. There are known for their uniquely flavor pickled vegetables, specifically pickles. Brooklyn Brine Co. was founded in 2009. However they have recently opened their Brooklyn factory in May of this … Continue reading
If I told you that I was from Trinidad, where it is the home of Carnival where there’s a explosion of colors, music, creativity, and revelry. With its massive masquerade bands, amazing costumes, music that when you hear it’s impossible not to dance. … Continue reading